Note: Please click the link below to submit your paperOnline Paper Submission
- Paper Size: US Letter format (8.5" x 11").
- Paper Length: Nominal number of pages is 8, including figures, tables, references. At maximum, two additional pages are permitted with overlength page charge.
- Paper Formatting: double column, single spaced, 10pt font.
- Margins: Left, Right, and Bottom: 0.75" (19mm). The top margin must be 0.75" (19 mm), except for the title page where it must be 1" (25 mm).
- No page numbers please.
- Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.
To help ensure formatting, please refer to the following templates for your submission. These include:
Final Paper Submission Instructions:
Please make sure you complete all the following steps for the final manuscript submission before the deadline (March 15, 2023).
- Preparation of Your Final Manuscript:
- Create your manuscript(s) with its length limited to 8 pages including references and illustrations using the IEEE US Letter Format (NOT A4 Format), extra 2 pages are allowed but requires extra fees (max. 10 pages).
- Special notes: Please remove footnote “XXX-X-XXXX-XXXX-X/XX/$XX.00 ©20XX IEEE” from the first page and replace them with the following footnote.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-2145-6/23/$31.00 ©2023 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-2145-6/23/$31.00 ©2023 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-2145-6/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
All accepted papers must pass PDFexpress checking. The procedure is as follows:
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
- First-time users should select the link: "Create account".
- Enter the following: (1) Conference ID: 58115X; (2) your email address; (3) password.
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
IEEE requires that the PDF files submitted for the accepted papers be 100% IEEE Xplore compliant. Please make sure that you follow the Instructions on how to produce IEEE Xplore compliant PDF files.
If your paper is ready, please submit your final paper(s) via EasyChair system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icaci2023
Will be announced soon.